Virtela, an NTT Communications Company, is the leading innovator in global cloud networking. We deliver award-winning services in managed networks, security, cloud, and IT infrastructure management. The company is known for its outstanding service innovations and customer support, which have been recognized by numerous industry awards during the past year.
Virtela offers unparalleled geographic reach to more than 190 countries through its partnership with more than 750 carriers. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with globally distributed Network Operations Centers in US, India, and the Philippines.
Virtela offers an attractive compensation and competitive benefits packages ranging from health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) with employer match, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, as well as company paid holidays and generous paid time off.
Virtela is looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our corporate vision needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects, including websites, Digital ad campaigns, Print campaigns, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. This position will report to the Creative Director and work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Executive teams.
- Cultivate a solid body of work that supports NTT-Virtela’s brand identity.
- Light copywriting for ad campaigns and web pages.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements
- Schedule project implementation and manage time expectations
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas in a compelling manner
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- 3+ years of graphic designing experience
- Knowledge of the full adobe creative suite. Including some flash and video production software.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality, as well as knowledge of current design trends.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. This is key.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator,
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, AfterEffects, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- The qualified candidate must exhibit professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Flexibility and the willingness to work occasional nights and weekends.