Are you passionate about solving challenging problems, making a real impact and building something big? Join the Virtela team today.
NTT Group has 200,000+ employees around the world. Virtela is part of the NTT Group, the world’s largest telecom company, ranked #32 on the Global Fortune 500. Virtela is the smart alternative for enterprise networking and virtualized IT services and offers the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies and talent around the world in serving our global enterprise clients. Virtela have been recognized by 100+ awards.
Learn more about Virtela at, www.nttglobal.net
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems, making a real impact and building something big? Are you someone who is looking to make a significant positive impact in your role as a UNIX Systems Engineer?
Virtela just might have a position for you! We’re looking for a razor sharp engineer to help transform how to support enterprise networking and security. If you’re a systems infrastructure fanatic who tirelessly fine-tunes their craft and seeks to improve your ideas based on what applications and end-users really want and need – it’s time to apply!
- Strong customer orientation with high focus on Quality
- Possess telecom/ISP domain knowledge
- Strong analytical skills in implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics
- Has developed and overseen a continuous quality development programme including a comprehensive mentoring strategy
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Past experience in Operations support role is a major plus
- Provide administration and support as Quality Manager to achieve high customer satisfaction and continues improvements in line with the business strategy
- Lead internal quality engagement program with Global Operations team at various levels
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing to quality procedures, standards and/or specifications for Global Operations team
- Contributing to build processes, best practices and identify tools to improve quality
- Ensuring that Operational processes comply with the high quality standards and all the KPIs are met
- Understand and Monitor end to end process work flow
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Identify process gaps, execution errors and documentation issues
- Review communication (Email/Call) with customers
- Create enhanced workflow documents for clear understanding of process
- Conduct training sessions with team members
- Build customized training and improvement plan to remediate problems
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Build quality metrics and reporting dashboard
- Track and report KPIs to senior management
- ITIL, Six Sigma
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computers/IT preferred.
Technical and Other Skills
- MS Office proficiency
- ITIL process awareness