- Client Solutions & Carrier Relations
Pricing Manager – India
The Pricing Manager will be responsible for the creation and management of the pricing of all solutions and products.
- Interpreting, validating and managing customer requirements – speaking with sales teams and other technical experts to understand, anticipate and meet their price needs.
- Work closely with sales managers and solution architects to determine cost effective solutions and provide suitable quotes or pricing proposals.
- Pricing of network, security and Cloud services.
- Optimize network and costs to provide cost effective services.
- Negotiating contract terms to meet both client and company needs.
- Lead effective price reviews on large opportunities with cross-functional divisional staff teams.
- Maintain quality and consistency of price quotes.
- Keep track of market price benchmarks. Determine appropriate list prices and discounts based on analysis of market and competition.
- Provide management with weekly or monthly reports including win/loss tracking, quote variance to guidelines, sell price trends, speed to quote, etc.
- 7+ years of Telecom experience, 3+ years must be in international network deals.
- BE/B-tech and / or postgraduate qualifications
- Excellent Communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Background in network & security Solutions, planning, design and pre-sales.
- Knowledge of Access technologies (Private line, MPLS, IP VPN, SDH, TDM, Ethernet etc)
- Basics of Finance management.
- Advanced Excel modeling.