Client Delivery Manager – Denver
Virtela is the world’s largest independent managed network, security, and cloud services company. Virtela offers an award-winning suite of services – including managed networks, security, application acceleration, mobile device management and IT infrastructure management to the fastest growing companies around the world.
Virtela is actively hiring a motivated and energetic professional who is passionate about delivering the highest quality of support to Virtela Customers in a fast-paced environment. The Client Delivery Manager is responsible for supporting large enterprise accounts while managing client relationships and senior-level Virtela technical personnel. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, hands-on, have strong technical understanding, comfortable working under pressure, willing to travel to client site, and have ITIL experience.
Location: Denver, CO
- Supervises incident management, change management, problem management, and network optimization projects.
- Customer communications; primary interface for all customer issues
- Project manages implementation and optimization projects
- Leads Customer Service Reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Operational ITIL analysis and reporting (trend, performance, availability, and capacity management)
- Generates reports (SLA and operations)
- Leads senior-level technical teams
- Supervises Customer and Virtela-internal processes
- Managed Services experience is required.
- Previous experience in service manager and project manager role required.
- Technical telecommunications background
- Implementation and optimization project management experience
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements
- Ability to work with Account Teams, Customers, Service Delivery, and Operations
- Creative, flexible thinker who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management
- Network and Security (Cisco and Juniper) experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passionate about Virtela’s Customers, willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills
- Customer service experience – preferably in an operations center environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24×7 support
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred, or equivalent experience